Saturday, April 4, 2009

Check out my new digs!!

Check it out!! What do you think, is this snazzy or what?? Yesterday Haynay released some really great blog wear so I just had to trick out my blog with it! This uses Sweetheart Surprise (one of my very favorite kits) - doesn't it just look like it was custom made for me??

Here is the preview for the other blog wear by Haynay and if you want to grab one yourself check out her shop at ScrapMatters.





That's it for tonight but I am going to have a little freebie for you in the next couple of days so don't be a stranger!


Can't stop staring at my beautiful blog -

3 comments:

Nicola O. said...

Oh cute! I especially love the ribbon/stripes to the right of your header. Gonna have to try that on a page or two....

Ava said...

Nice bloog thanks for posting

Ava said...

I enjjoyed reading this