Friday, October 31, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking Day Tomorrow!




Well, it figures that I just get this blog thing started and then get really sick! But, I am going to be feeling better tomorrow no matter what because it is Digital Scrapbooking Day! There will be lots of activities at the digital scrapbooking sites and my FAVORITE store ScrapMatters will have everything 30% off tomorrow (my wallet just cringed!) - plus lots of the designers are going to be giving away fun freebies! If you want to check out all the shops that will be having sales you can do that at the Digital Scrapbooking Day Headquarters. So that is what I am going to be doing tomorrow and will come back and show off some of my work (cause I know you all want to see right?). I have also applied to be on a couple of Creative Teams for the designers that I LOVE and hope to hear back from one of them soon - so keep your fingers crossed for me!




Getting my Download finger ready -




1 comment:

Nicola O. said...

Big talk... when do we see some layouts??