Monday, October 20, 2008

My Two Current Obsessions

So in my inaugural post I mentioned that I have a couple of hobbies... er obsessions? Those who know me will confirm that I do have a *slightly* obsessive personality and planning for our upcoming Disney Trip (henceforth known as Princess Palooza) is one of them. I spend probably a little too much time on a couple of Disney planning sites and the trip is taking on a life of its own … there are now spreadsheets involved (no mocking allowed!). It is finally starting to taper off a bit as the itinerary is mostly set, plane tickets purchased and all of the dining reservations have been made. I am sure that when I begin putting together the daily touring plans in January it will get crazy again! Prince Charming is a saint and just smiles and nods whenever I start talking in Disney acronyms.



My other current obsession is Digital Scrapbooking. I have been involved in scrapbooking for about 10 years now, and have lots of photo albums to show for it, but I only recently have discovered the HUGE world of digital scrapbooking. I had done a few digital books in the past year but I finally decided that the girls albums were going to be digital - and it has now become a full blown obsession! My paper supplies have been gathering dust (literally) and my collection of digital supplies has been growing exponentially – thanks mostly in part to my FAVORITE store/ digi community ScrapMatters. They have so many fun challenges to participate in, beautiful products and the nicest scrappers I have ever met! I have a little slideshow of my recent digital scrapbook pages over on the right and I am sure that it will be updated regularly as I fit in as much scrapping time as I can. Now all I need is a bigger hard drive to store it on …




Dreaming of terabytes -




No comments: