Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A New Album Project

The other day I was savoring my time playing with the littlest princess (2 yrs. old) and laughing at her little quirks - I am so blessed to have this time to be with her! It got me to thinking about our two older girls (7 and 6) and remembering what they were like at age 2; so naturally I headed to our family albums. I realized that, although I have scrapbooked since they were babies, I mainly scrapped picture taking events - all the birthdays, holidays and the like. What I have missed chronicling are the everyday moments. All those funny things they did that we thought we would always remember - and are starting to forget. Thus is the birth of a new album project! I am trying to remember all those little things and get them documented before we forget them completely … even if there aren’t any pictures to go with the memories. I don’t have a name for the album yet (Little moments? Favorite Memories? I will take any and all suggestions!) but here is my start:





Remembering the Little Things -



1 comment:

Nicola O. said...

A good quote that I've seen for this kind of page/project is "It's not the days we remember... it's the moments."