Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Infamous Rat Cake!

I have had a few requests for photos of Abbie’s Birthday Cake – the Infamous Rat Cake! So here it is:

It didn’t come out as creepy as I was afraid it would and Abbie was thrilled so mission accomplished! She was also overwhelmed to get Josephina (an American Girl doll) – it was a total surprise! She has wanted her for quite a while but she didn’t think she would get her until next year - she even cried. I can’t believe that she is six years old. In some ways she still feels like my little baby but at the same time she is also an incredibly self assured little lady. She is so kind and truly has a love for the Lord – we couldn’t be prouder!



OK – enough proud Mama rambling – I do have one other fun thing to share! How cute is this?



The Jiffy Pop cover was a freebie from Kari Holt during the ScrapMatters Black Friday Blog Train so all I had to do was print it out and add a little bling. Tie on a movie rental gift card and you have a Movie Night gift - so easy! These went to the caregivers of our Angel Tree kids but they would be a fun and fairly inexpensive gift for teachers or neighbors or anyone!


That is all I have for now but I will be back tomorrow to show off some layouts using an amazing new kit from Haynay.

Until then –








No comments: