Friday, December 12, 2008

New Layouts and a Freebie from Haynay!

Good Morning! The girls are off to school and I am sitting here with me coffee trying to become a little more human while Beka watches Mickey Mouse - seemed like a good time to post up my most recent layouts! I did these with Haynay's NEW kit releaseed today at ScrapMatters - isn't it FABULOUS?!?! And the best news is that it is 25% off this weekend along with the rest of her store!!

I couldn't help but do TWO layouts with it - here they are:

Plus if you head over to Haynay's Blog there is a great coordinating freebie and you can check out the cute BOY pages that the rest of the CT did with this amazing kit!

Well, I better get motivated and get my chores done because I am going to be at the ScrapMatters Speed Scrap at 11pm PST - come play along and get a free alpha for participating!
Still Scrappin-

2 comments:

Nicola O. said...

That's a very cute kit. Someday you're going to have to show me how to use that stuff with the SB software.

I'm also very confused about the speed scrap at Scrapmatters. There are a bunch of posts timestamped TODAY, 6:57 PM. What timezone are these people in? If it's actually 11:00 pm PST, I could try it. 11:00 am PST, not so much....

Nicola O. said...

Here's a digital freebie I found on one of my regular book blogging visits:

http://www.shelleymunro.com/blog/2008/12/12/scrapbooking-with-amy/