Friday, December 5, 2008

A Scrapbooking Freebie from Haynay and Me!

Wow - it has been a busy week and I have lots to share but some of it will have to wait for the weekend. Abbie's birthday is today (she is 6!) and so I am making her cake this morning before heading to work. One of our birthday traditions is that I make the cake for the birthday girl and they can request whatever they want. This year Abbie wants a rat cake ... yep you read that right ... a rat cake. As in a cake that has replicas of her pet rats on top. So I am doing it but I may have to turn myself in to Cake Wrecks when I am done!

We are also busy getting ready for Christmas but in a very different way this year since we are Conspiring with our Church - I will have a big update on how that is going this weekend because I am very excited about it!

But the real reason you are here - a Digi Scrap Freebie! Haynay released a new kit today that is really cute called Little Boy Express - even with three girls I am going to get a lot of use out of this one! And if you purchase it this week you get two adorable matching Alpas for Free!







Here is a Layout I did with the new kit:





And now for the Freebie! I had so much fun playing with the Alphas that I made up a little set of Word Art to match the kit and Haynay is giving them away on her blog! Click on the preview to pop over to her blog, see some more layouts using the kit and grab your freebie! If you scrap with them I would LOVE to see it.






That's it for now but stay tuned for how we are Conspiring this Advent!



Up to my elbows in buttercream -






No comments: