Friday, February 6, 2009

Half Speed and new kit from Haynay


Just a few fun digi-scrap things to share. First is that I did manage to make it to one of the Speed Scraps this week eventhough it has been incredibly busy getting ready too leave for The World (Disney that is!). Here is the layout - it didn't seem to be coming together and then we I turned the photos Sepia it clicked. I really liked the Sepia photos for the old cookhouse:




Next up is Haynay's new kit Kamping Rocks!!!! With all our camping/hiking pictures I am so excited to have this awesome kit - plus you can get a great freebie on Haynay's Blog!







Here is the layout I did with it - I just love that bark paper!



Opps! I just realized that I forgot to show you the new kit from GG Digital Designs that was released last weekend! Did you go guess at the name? NO ONE guessed it right - so here it is - Smitten! Plus, she did a ton of Super Cute other things to coordinate like a chipboard album, valentine cards and more - so check out her shop at ScrapMatters to see it all!




And here is my layout - I love the color combo in this kit!





That's all I have for now because I need to go finish the last of the packing but I will be back later to show you all my fun stuff I have for the big trip - only 12 more hours until we leave!!!

Dreamin' of Disney -





No comments: