Friday, February 20, 2009

We're Back!! Just a few quick Announcements ...

We are back from Disney World!! We had a FABULOUS time and it is hard adjusting back to "normal" life. I am wading through all the pictures and ordered our PhotoPass CD yesterday so pictures (and I am sure lots of layouts!) are coming. I am also going to start writing a trip report on TourGuideMike - is anyone interested in reading it? If so, I will post it here as well.

Alright - now for some digi-scrap announcements! My favorite designers have been busy while I was gone so I will catch you up :)

First up is a new kit from GG Digital Designs - The Happy Place!!! Don't you just LOVE this color palette?? It makes me happy just looking at it!


I used it on a layout I did for a Grand Theft Layout Challenge at ScrapMatters (this is what happens with three little girls get a-hold of the camera!):

GG Digital Designs also did a Twice as Nice with Happy Scrap Girl - Fairy Princess!



I thought that it was perfect for documenting Sarah's first visit from the Tooth Fairy! I did this layout at the evening Speed Scrap this week - it was a monochromatic-ish theme and I really like how it came out.




Next up is a new kit from Haynay released today!! She took my FAVORITE paper pack and turned it into a full size kit - yea!!! And of course she has a coordinating freebie for you on her blog.



Here is the layout I did with it.




And lastly - you will not want to miss the new Daily Download starting on Monday at ScrapMatters!!! Haynay was one of the designers on this one so I was lucky enough to get the full kit all at once and you will want every piece of this fantastic kit!! Be sure to visit the forums at ScrapMatters everyday for a piece and get this entire cool kit for free!


Whew!!! Didn't I tell you that they were busy while I was gone??

Well, I better get motivated - these suitcases aren't going to unpack themselves!

Nursing a Disney Hangover -















No comments: