Friday, February 6, 2009

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E .... See ya real soon!

The time has finally come to fly off to Walt's World in Florida - we leave in just a few hours!! I can't believe that after planning this trip for over a year that it is finally here but I am READY!! I won't show you all the spread sheets that have been printed out (you know you love a good Excel spreadsheet!) but I did make a few cute things for the trip to share.

This is the contract the girls will sign tonight at dinner before we leave - The Princess Royal Rules! Has things on it like: The servants did not come with us on this journey so therefore I am responsible for keeping my area picked up and my things in order. And of course the most important princess rule: Princesses don’t whine. I won’t whine or throw a fit while at Walt Disney World.
These are a few things I did using my digi-scrap supplies. There is an altered mini M&M tube that holds quarters and nickles for pressed pennies, a stroller ID card for our rental stroller and each of the girls are getting a journal to write in with some activity pages (these came out so great!):
Ok, ok ... so I didn't make this one but I did have so how off my Minnie Mouse pedicure!! This is as closed to dressed up as I get.



Well, that is it! I may or may not post while we are there but I will definately be doing a trip report when we get back and there will be LOTS of pictures to scrap!


See Ya Real Soon!