Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Been Busy ... and February Layouts

Well, it has been a busy week-plus! I FINALLY got all my inventory and business paperwork done - whew! It always takes so much longer than I think it will - which is probably why I put it off as long as possible. With that done I completed another fun job - the tax planner for our accountant. The kids were off school last Friday and Sarah is in the home stretch of play rehearsals for Trial of the Knave so that has kept us busy as well. And we got a new rat!

Ok, the rat story. So you probably know that we had a rat death a couple of weeks ago. Well, it seems that it was all in the plan, because just as we lost Teddy a neighbor needed to find a new home for their pet rat Lucy (due to some terrible allergies). Lucy came over for a meet n great last Friday when the kids were out of school and she and Rosie hit it right off. By mid-morning they were in the same cage and have been together ever since. Rosie seems very happy to have another cage mate and Lucy is a very sweet rat.



In other exciting family news - Sarah moved up to Level 2 at gymnastics tonight! She has been working very hard on her kick over so that she could move up and finally nailed it tonight 4 times! I am really proud of her for sticking with something and working to get better.

Now, I haven't posted any layouts for quite a while even though I have been meaning to. I noticed on a blog I frequent - Plum Dumpling Designs (a fabulous new designer!) - that Mary does a slide show each month of her new layouts. I thought that it was such a great idea that I am stealing it! So, a little belatedly, here are my February Layouts (there aren't a ton since we were in Disney for a couple of weeks!).




That's it for now - I am still working on my Lenten resolution to stop procrastinating. Some days are good and some days aren't but I guess it is all growth!


Chugging Along -

1 comment:

Nicola O. said...

Nice! Are all of those digital? That one in there looks like the Rockin' Rainbow stuff.