Monday, June 8, 2009

Bad, Bad Blogger - so how about a Freebie??

Life here has been beyond crazy so as a result I have been a bad blogger - I apologize. I will post a little later this week and catch you up on what has been going on here in the castle- but in the meantime I do have some fun news!
There is a GREAT new digi scrap designer on the scene named Sarah Bennett and I am so excited that she invited me to be on her Creative Team!!! She has a new kit out today called Forever Beautiful and is it ever! Plus, you can get it for 25% off today (image is linked to her shop)!


Here is the page that I did using it - there are so many beautiful things in this kit!


As a fun way to kick off the Creative Team announcment, some of us made a freebie for you! I turned my Layout into a QP and I know that there are a few other freebies as well so head over to Sarah's Blog to pick up a great add-on to Forever Beautiful and see a list of where all the other freebies are! You can click on the image below to grab my quickpage.



I promise that I won't be gone so long this time and boy oh boy do I have some news. But first I must do some laundry - so go grab all those fun freebies and come back later for my tale of comedy and tragedy!


A repentant blogger -






2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jun [LA 02:27am, NY 04:27am, UK 09:27am, OZ 07:27pm] ).