Friday, May 22, 2009

Sisters 4 Life

I know that y'all are just here to laugh at my college photos but a little background first. During my college years I was in a sorority, AOPi at Purdue, and it was the best three years! I lived in a house with 80 women and made more life long friends and memories than any one person deserves. So I was so excited when Sya teamed up with Britt-ish Designs to put together this FABULOUS kit - Sisters For Life:



And let me tell you - this isn't just for sorority pictures! It is packed with all kinds of girly goodness with just a splash of sorority. But I just had to bust out the sorority pictures so here ya go:



Isn't the kit amazing???? Be sure to pick it up at ScrapMatters and visit both Sya's and Britt's blog to pick up freebie add-ons and see more great layouts using Sisters For Life.


Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I didn't realize you went to Purdue! I live about an hour away from West Lafayette.