Thursday, May 21, 2009

Layouts, Layouts and more Layouts!

Whew!! I have been scrapping like crazy for the Queen of Scrap competition!! I have right at 40 layouts for the month so far and it doesn't even put me in the top ten. But I am getting lots of pages done in my Disney album and have already received some wonderful participation prizes. I have also been doing lots of layouts for Sya's Blueprints where I am guesting this month. I mentioned before how much I love her templates and I think that I have now actually become dependent - but they are so great! Here are just a few pages I have done in the Disney album using her templates:



She also has an INCREDIBLE new kit coming out tomrrow!! I will give you a hint - I had to scan in some of my old college photos to get just the right pictures and the name of the kit is Sisters 4 Life. Are you curious? Just want to see my crazy college pictures so you can point and laugh?? You have to come back tomorrow to see my layout but trust me this kit is fabulous! And if you want a freebie add-on to it hop on over to Sya's Blog and sign up for her newsletter.


Ok, I need to put the computer down and get ready for work.


See you tomorrow for new releases!











No comments: