Friday, May 1, 2009

Get Ready to Celebrate!

Tomorrow is [inter]National Scrapbook Day but celebrations have started a bit early at ScrapMatters! There are going to be a TON of Speed Scraps over the next week with a participation prize for each one (y'all know how much I love the speed scraps!). The designers all have Grab Bags available and if you spend $15 in the shop you get a HUGE Hawian Kit for FREE!!! Plus the ENTIRE store is 40% OFF!!! Trust me that it will be easy to spend $15 on these fabulous grab bags and 40% off everything else. Let me give you a little preview on a couple of the grab bags:

This is just one of the layouts that I did with Haynay's Grab Bag. This Grab Bag is HUGE and there is so much great stuff in it!! It is truly a steal at only $4 - you should RUN and get it right now!






And here is a layout I did with GG Digital Designs Grab Bag. This bag is so fun! There are some really unique things in there plus some staples that you will use over and over again - all for only $3!




They each have a brand new kit in the shop too! Haynay's new kit Just the Right Medicine is just the right one for any medical pictures you have (and we all have them!). Plus, for a limited time you get a free pack of Word Art to go with the kit! And be sure to hop on over to her blog and pick up the coordinating freebie. Here is the layout I did with it featuring Beka's visit to the ER during our Disney trip:




GG Digital Designs new kit is a beauty call My Angel Mother. It is loosely Mother's Day themed but great for any pages - check out mine!






Wow huh??? And in addition to all the NSD festivities ScrapMatters has started their Queen of Scrap competition! Lots of fun prizes up for grabs including a guest CT spot for ScrapMatters!! I seriously would give my left arm for that spot so I have thrown my crown into the ring. Click on the ad for all the details and to jump into the competition with me!




That's it for now - I can't believe that it is the beginning of May already (where did April go?). I need to finish getting ready for our big garage sale this weekend and it is a good thing to - I am going to need to money to spend on all those NSD goodies! Have fun this weekend!


Celebrating NSD -







No comments: