Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Products and New Layouts!

Haynay released her new FABULOUS pack of templates today so that means I get to show you the layout that I did with them for the release! Here is the great template pack:





And here is my layout (which also uses her kit Football Fanatic!):





Plus, you can pick up an extra freebie template from Haynay on her blog.


Monica also released a new kit this weekend that is a great basic girls kit called - what else? - Basic Girl! Here is the kit:




And here is my layout for the release (it also uses her template pack Keepsake 12):




There are a few more in the works so check back soon and in the meantime join me for a couple of Speed Scraps this week at ScrapMatters! There are some great prizes so you don't want to miss out on the fun. There are two coming up:



Tuesday Night 6pm PST and


Wednesday Morning 9am PST.


Now, I am off to upload some video of Sarah and Abbie's first piano recital!! As soon as I get that done I will post it here - they were so cute and did a great job!!


See ya soon!



No comments: