Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Some Recent Layouts

Despite all the craziness around here lately I have gotten some scrapping done - it is my time to unwind and I would be MORE insane if I didn't have a chance to scrap! So here are a few of them that I really liked (click on the images if you want to see what kits were used).

This first one was a Tuesday Template Challenge at ScrapMatters. We were supposed to scrap our resolution for 2009. And look - a picture of me (I had to dig one up from 2004!).

These next few were done for Speed Scraps at ScrapMatters. I LOVE the Speed Scraps!! You get a layout done quickly and a freebie for doing it!



This was also for a Speed Scrap and I was pretty impressed with myself because I did a two-pager!!

Here is the LHS:



And here is the RHS:

This last one was for the release of Haynay's kit Be Still My Heart - it is sooo cute and on sale right now!!


Well, that is enough for now - if you want to join me for the next Speed Scrap at ScrapMatters it is tomorrow night, Wednesday 1/21 at 6pm PST. I will be there a little late but will be there for another great time!

Staying Scrappy -











2 comments:

JenBalding said...

Hey Girl! You won my newest kit "This Kiss"! Thanks for commenting on my blog :) Can you send me your email addy and I'll forward you a coupon to grab the kit? jenbalding@gmail.com

btw...I love your blog

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin, I love your layouts and was wondering if you are on any Creative Teams for designers? I am looking to expand my team and thought I would ask you as your style is different from my other team members....would love to hear back from you! TGHJLW @ gmail . com