Monday, January 19, 2009

Whew - Busy Week!

Wow was last week a busy one! First I went to South Carolina to help my mom go through some of my grandmothers things (mostly furniture). We made lots of progress and I picked out some things to keep. The girls REALLY made out though in the costume jewlery - my grandmother LOVED costume jewlery! They got tons of beads, fake rings and clip earrings to use for dress up play.


Drew did a great job holding down the fort but I was sure glad to get home. I worked the two days after getting back and then this weekend was Beka's birthday!!! I can't believe that she is 3 - where has the time gone??? We celebrated her birthday with a trip to the Children's Museum and then dinner at Red Robin. Our friends and their soon-to-be three year old joined us as well as our very favorite babysitter. It was a great time and Beka LOVED being the center of attention! She is a total CARS fanatic and so it was no surprise that she picked Lightning McQueen for her cake - I did cupcakes too but I didn't take a picture of those.




The girls were off of school today and we had a playdate this morning with some friends that we don't see very often so that was fun. Now it is back to normal (is there a normal?) but the countdown to Disney continues - 19 more days!!! I still have quite a bit of stuff to get done before we leave and I will probably start packing this weekend.



I am also working on some layouts for a few products that will be released in the next few weeks and I can't wait to show them to you - but not yet! Well, that's it for now but I will be back soon with new layouts.


Chugging Along -


No comments: